DR N. MED. MILUD IBRAHIM SHADI
Specialist in Orthopedics & Traumatology
Born in 1960 in Azizia, Libya. He received the MD title from the University of Alfatah, Tripoli in 1987 After completing the medical specialization training under the direction of professor Witold Marciniak, he passed the final test with distinction and was granted a title of specialist in the field of orthopedics and traumatology in 1996 In 2003,. he received PhD certificate based on a dissertation entitled .: "Dysfunction of the hip as a result of fibrosis gluteal muscles."
Foreign languages: Arabic, English, Polish
Member of Scientific Societies as follows:
- Polish Society of Foot and Ankle
- Polish Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- A.S.A.M.I. Poland - Association for Research and Application of the Ilizarov method in Poland
Privately avid runner He usually takes part in many major marathons
in Poland and abroad, including Poznan, Athens, Rome, Paris, Berlin.
Range of services:
- Advanced orthopedics for children and adults
- Congenital club- foot deformity (Ponseti method)
- Comprehensive Ilizarov method
- Medical examination of hip-joints for infants and children